Friday, May 24, 2013

The day has finally come - I'm leaving the country! I am excited, nauseous, scared and ready to broaden my horizons! My flight from Norfolk to Philadelphia is about an hour, beginning around 4 pm. We have an hour layover in Philly and then fly straight to France arriving around 8 am Sunday morning! Say a couple extra prayers cause I'm terrified. I've loaded up on Dramamine in hopes that I can fall asleep and time will fly by (haha pun) and I intend to silently pray the entire time we're in the air. Let's also pray that my suitcase is under the weight limit so that I can adequately shop while in Paris. I'm not sure how the hotel Wi-Fi situation will work, but I'll update the blog as often as I can with all of my wonderful world traveling opinions. Here goes nothing - Au revoir!!

xoxo, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment